The following fields for OPEN TOUR: language, departure time, prices, discount and earphones have different conditions.
Enjoy an introductory tour of the Eternal City with this orientation walk through its most beautiful squares and landscapes. The porpose of the tour is not only to introduce you to architecture, art, and some of the history of these famous places and monuments, but also to provide you some tips about the Roman life style. More info
Entrance tickets are NOT included in the booking, unless it is made explicit in under the heading “Services included”. For some sites booking is obligatory.
Consult Ticket Info for further information.
- The tour starts at Spanish Steps. Next
- we move to the famous Trevi Fountain. Continue on to visit the most ancient temple of Rome
- still intact
- the Pantheon. Walk to Piazza Navona
- one of the best examples of Roman Baroque. Admire the magnificent Fountain of The Rivers
- a masterpiece by Gian Lorenzo Bernini.
- From 1 to 4 people: €150.00
- From 5 to 10 people: €220.00
- From 11 to 20 people: €270.00
- From 21 to 50 people: €350.00
Your guide advises the use of earphones for a minimum of 7 people